Showing 1 through 10 of 576 articles
- Monday, November 23, 2020 - Will remain closed through Feb. 28, 2021, reopening to harvest March 1, 2021.
- Monday, November 16, 2020 - The TrophyCatch team was thrilled to recognize and award the anglers who submitted 22 Hall of Fame largemouth bass that were caught, documented and released back into Florida’s waters.
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020 - The FWC will honor the first place winners in each category at their hometown dive shops via Facebook Live events on Facebook.com/FWCReefRangers.
- Thursday, November 5, 2020 - Donald C. Vautrinot was spearfishing for red snapper off Destin when he snagged a Gulf record 18.19 inch lionfish.
- Thursday, November 5, 2020 - The FWC will treat invasive hydrilla in the Osceola County lake in areas where it is encroaching on beneficial native submersed aquatic plants and may impact access to navigation and flood protection.
- Thursday, November 5, 2020 - The FWC will treat invasive hydrilla in the Bradford County lake in areas where it is encroaching on beneficial native submersed aquatic plants.
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020 - This infectious disease of the brain and central nervous system is always fatal for members of the deer family and there’s no known cure or effective vaccine.
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - As temperatures drop, many of the state’s over 8,000 manatees will be on the move, migrating to warmer waters for the winter.
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - The recreational bag limit for king mackerel has been increased to four fish per person per day through March 16, 2021, in all Atlantic state and federal waters from Miami-Dade through Nassau counties.
- Monday, October 26, 2020 - The division must comply with approximately 240 standards to receive reaccreditation status. If the CFA determines the Division of Law Enforcement has complied with the appropriate standards, the reaccreditation will be awarded for three years.