<address id="99jl7"><nobr id="99jl7"><menuitem id="99jl7"></menuitem></nobr></address>

              <sub id="99jl7"><listing id="99jl7"><menuitem id="99jl7"></menuitem></listing></sub>

                <address id="99jl7"><dfn id="99jl7"><meter id="99jl7"></meter></dfn></address>

                  Skip to main content

                  Boating & Navigation

                  General Boating Information

                  • Boating Regulations
                  • Boating Registration:? the FWC does?not register or title vessels.?Applications may be made at a?county tax collector's office?(tag office).

                  Boating Safety Education

                  Anyone born on or after Jan. 1, 1988 who operates a vessel powered by 10 horsepower or more must pass an approved boater safety course and be issued with a boating safety education identification card.? This ID card must be in his/her possession along with photographic identification.? For more information, visit Boating Safety Education ID Card?for more information.

                  Protection Zone Permits

                  Permits can be obtained to operate vessel in a protected area.? Visit?Manatee Protection Zones?for more information.

                  Waterway Markers

                  Permits to install markers for boating safety, private aids to navigation, moorings, manatee protection, and/or informational type markers are available.? Please visit?Uniform Waterway Marker Application.

                  Paddling Trail Permits

                  Primitive campsites have been established on the Big Bend WMA for use by through-paddlers on the Big Bend Saltwater Paddling Trail.? Paddlers must possess a permit to use these sites.? Visit?Big Bend Saltwater Paddling Trail Camping Permits.