<address id="99jl7"><nobr id="99jl7"><menuitem id="99jl7"></menuitem></nobr></address>

              <sub id="99jl7"><listing id="99jl7"><menuitem id="99jl7"></menuitem></listing></sub>

                <address id="99jl7"><dfn id="99jl7"><meter id="99jl7"></meter></dfn></address>

                  Skip to main content
                  • Home
                  • Contact
                  • Report fish kills, wildlife emergencies, sightings, etc.

                  Report fish kills, wildlife emergencies, sightings, etc.

                  Aquatic Species

                  Alligators -– Nuisance:?Call 866-FWC-GATOR (866-392-4286). Learn more about?Nuisance Alligators.

                  Coral Reefs in SE Florida:?Use this site to report?marine debris and coral bleaching/disease in Martin, Palm Beach, Broward and Dade Counties.

                  Fish Kills:?Report saltwater or freshwater fish kills?online?or call 800-636-0511. Learn more about?Fish Kills.

                  Manatees: Report sick, injured or dead manatees by calling 888-404-FWCC (888-404-3922).

                  Oil, Fuel or Hazardous Material Spills in Florida Waters:?Call 800-320-0519.

                  Red Tide Status Information:View status of red tide events?online, or call for red tide status from within Florida 866-300-9399, from outside of Florida 727-552-2448.

                  Right Whale Sightings:?Please report all right whale sightings to 1-877-WHALE-HELP (1-877-942-5343). Learn more about?right whales.

                  Sea Turtles:?Get information?on how to report injured or dead marine turtles.

                  Smalltooth Sawfish:?Get information?on smalltooth sawfish and how to report a sighting.

                  Tagged Fish:?Report tagged saltwater or freshwater fish you have caught?online?or call 800-367-4461. Learn more about?Angler Tag Returns.

                  Waterway Markers:?Report missing, damaged or found waterway markers by calling 866-405-BUOY (866-405-2869). Learn more about?Missing, Damaged or Found Markers.

                  Land Species

                  Bat Mortality Monitoring:?Report sick, unusually behaving or dead bats?online?or call 888-404-FWCC [3922].

                  Chronic Wasting Disease:Report?the location?of sickly, extremely skinny deer to the?CWD hotline, toll free (866) 293-9282.

                  Injured, Orphaned or Nuisance Wildlife:?Get information?on how to report injured, orphaned or nuisance wildlife.

                  Pythons:?Report Burmese Python sightings.

                  Wild Bird Die Offs:?Report wild bird die offs?online. Learn more about?Bird Flu (Avian Influenza).

                  Whooping Crane Sightings:?Report whooping crane sightings.?

                  Be A Citizen Scientist

                  You can be a citizen scientist and help the FWC's conservation efforts by volunteering, interning, or simply sharing your observations by reporting sightings, participating in surveys, or using our hotlines.